By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are age 21 or over and responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Sticky Brick Labs LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Sticky Brick Labs LLC’s web site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Sticky Brick Labs LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Warranty Disclaimer
Please read our return policy before buying. If you have any questions, we encourage you to contact us before purchase via our contact form.
Unused items carry a 10-day, no-questions-asked return policy for a refund of the purchase price minus a 5% handling charge. All shipping charges will be incurred by the customer. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. We cannot be held responsible for return items lost or damaged by the post office.
All devices manufactured by Sticky Brick Labs LLC are covered by a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defect. All glass sold by Sticky Brick Labs LLC is covered by a 15-day warranty against manufacturer defect. Warranty claims on products purchased by a Sticky Brick Labs LLC Trusted Retail Partner should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only products purchased from Sticky Brick Labs LLC or a trusted retail partner are eligible for warranty claims. We do not endorse any second-hand device sales and warranties on Sticky Brick Labs LLC products are non-transferable.
In no event shall Sticky Brick Labs LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Sticky Brick Labs LLC’s Internet site, even if Sticky Brick Labs LLC or a Sticky Brick Labs LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Sticky Brick Labs LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Sticky Brick Labs LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Sticky Brick Labs LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Sticky Brick Labs LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Sticky Brick Labs LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sticky Brick Labs LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Sticky Brick Labs LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
At Sticky Brick Labs LLC we take privacy extremely seriously. Your privacy is very important to us and, accordingly, we have developed this policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you have further questions or concerns, please contact us.